Scope of Application
- These regulations form an internal document of NORGPOL Czerwiński Sp. J. passed by the owner Zbigniew Czerwiński.
- The regulations are in force for all customers of NORGPOL Czerwiński Sp. J.
Rules of Lodging Complaints
- A complaint due to receiving faulty goods may be lodged within 3 working days from the date of receiving the goods. Complaints lodged after the deadline are not going to be inquired into.
- On receiving the goods, the customer has to check the validity of the order and is obliged to compare the received items with the account and, if something is wrong, to file a complaint protocol with the delivery man and/or delivery company.
- The Complaining Party is obliged to lodge the complaint immediately after a defect of the product and/or service is found. Other complaints will not be considered.
Inquiring Complaints by the Company
- Your complaint will be considered within 14 working days of date of being received. The date of acceptance of a complaint is considered to be the date when the product complained about along with the complaint form and the documents confirming the justification of a complaint arrives at the company.
- NORGPOL Czerwiński Sp.J. covers the delivery cost only if the complaint has been considered as admitted or partially admitted. In any other outcome, the customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
- In case of admittance or partial admittance of a complaint, the company is obliged to repair or to replace the product, and to deliver it at own expense to the Complaining Party. If it is impossible to replace a product, the company is obliged to pay the due amount to the Complaining Party, or to credit it towards the Complaining Party’s future liabilities.
Rules of Lodging Returns
- The consumer may return the goods without giving any reason and free of charge within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Exceptions to the rule are goods made specifically for the client e.g. cut door frames, glass with holes made etc.
- For the return to be received, it needs to be in original packaging and without any signs of use.
- NORGPOL Czerwiński Sp.J. will exchange the returned product or refund the money received, including costs of the delivery, without delay, and no later than 14 days after admittance or partial admittance of the return.
- Cost of the delivery is covered wholly by the customer returning the goods.
- The customer is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of goods/products, other than that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods/products.
- NORGPOL Czerwiński Sp. J. will correct the invoice within 10 days of an admittance or partial admittance of the complaint or a return.
In case of any additional questions that our regulations might not have answered, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – customer support will get back to You not longer, than 3 working days after the inquiry.